Simple Inventory List
Which assets form the Estate?
What to prepare for Probate?
How to calculate the Value?
Simple Inventory List for Probate
Did you know that you will need a complete Inventory List for Probate application showing all of the deceased person’s assets and liabilities? Our probate accounting spreadsheet allows Executors to capture every bank account, property and credit card to automatically calculate what is part of the Estate based on ownership and determine the total value to apply for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
What Our Users Say
“This online guide and the affordable tools were invaluable. They really helped me understand what needed to be done. They gave me the confidence to act as Joint Executor. The Beneficiaries were given a clear overview of my late mother’s estate value. I found using the assets and liabilities spreadsheet easy and intuitive.”
“I was blown away by the tools and procedures provided here at such an affordable cost. I wish I had found this service sooner. I thoroughly recommend this website, the tools and service”
“I downloaded all Checklists & Tools, which proved very useful. It allowed me to keep all expenses of my late mother’s estate organised. It was easy to pay and download and wish I had known about simplyEstate sooner.”
Save up to 99 hours or $900 in Lawyer Fees
“We believe Executors should successfully administer an Estate without going in circles by using our Guide, Checklists & Tools.”
Checklists & Tools
All Checklists & Tools
- Important Documents Checklist
- Home Contents & Personal Belongings Inventory
- 10 Important Tasks to Finalise & Distribute the Deceased Estate
- Assets & Liabilities Inventory
- Inheritance Assessment Tool (Intestate – Without a Will)
- Beneficiary Inheritance Guide
- Estate Distribution Letter Sample
- Testamentary Costs & Executor Expense Tracker
- Executor & Administrator Timesheet
- Letter of Authorisation – Banks & Financial Institutions