Executor & Administrator Support
✓ We can help reduce the burden
✓ Ad-hoc or complete support
✓ Let's find out what's next
Last updated: October 2023
Simple Executor & Administrator Support
The administration of a Deceased Estate doesn’t have to be overwhelming, challenging and time consuming, thanks to simplyEstate.
simplyEstate’s Executor and Administrator support services provide you with flexible support options and confidence to complete the estate administration successfully the first time around.
What Our Users Say
“I used the Executor support service and spoke with Stephan who was incredibly generous with his knowledge and time. I thoroughly recommend this website, the tools and service provided for those who are undertaking the daunting task of will execution!”
“After my 18yo son passed I had no idea what to do. I was going around and around in circles, getting nowhere. I came across simplyEstate and found all the information and direction I needed. Stephan was extremely helpful and even followed up with more info.
Thank you for making an incredibly painful experience a little easier.”
“Losing a loved one is emotionally very difficult. Being faced shortly after with another difficult task as Executor can be overwhelming, especially if the estate is complex. Having the simplyEstate guidelines at hand made the task much easier to navigate with confidence and accuracy.”
Executor Tasks Overview
The Deceased Estate administration involves over 200 tasks and decisions. While most tasks or of an administrative nature, legal support may be required for Probate applications, understanding the laws you need to comply with, defending the Estate from claims and managing disputes.
Estate Administration Services
Let’s discuss if we can ease the burden with our simple Executor and Administrator support services.
Ask for support when needed
Get clarity when in doubt while managing the Estate.
- Your approach and overall guidance
- How to overcome an immediate challenge
- Dealing with difficult Beneficiaries
- Assess if you should seek legal advice
- How to best engage a lawyer by preparing and articulating the questions to reduce cost
Save up to 90 hours while managing the Estate.
- Plan the estate administration
- Notify service providers
- Communicate with Beneficiaries
- Prepare documents and forms
- Prepare an Assets & Liabilities Inventory
- Prepare for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration application2
- Set-up the Estate
- Transfer Assets to the Estate
Let us discuss your situation during an obligation-free call.
Let us notify service providers
Close accounts, receive statements and request refunds.
- close accounts
- remove direct debits
- end subscriptions
- provide statements as at the date of death for Probate
- request refunds for any pre-paid expenses that can be claimed
Get Lawyers to apply for Probate
Avoid hiccups & delays to distribute the Estate sooner.
- Be formally appointed as Executor or Administrator
- Request transfer of property and assets to the Estate
- Sell shares and other assets
- Deal with the ATO regarding tax refunds and tax returns
Have Shares sold online
Sell shares online with ease and distribute cash.
- Complete the online sale form
- Complete a secure ID check online
- Provide the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Receive the sale proceeds into the Estate of the Late bank account within 3-5 business days
Lowest cost Deceased Estate share sales in Australia Guaranteed - no Hidden Fees.
Let us prepare the paperwork
Transfer property to the Estate and Beneficiaries.
- Landgate title search to confirm ownership
- Australia Post Verification of Identity forms
- Landgate transmission documents
- Revenue Office duty assessment documents
- Landgate transfer of land documents
Things you should know
1simplyEstate assists Executors and Administrators with administrative tasks that can be performed remotely (in Perth, Australia) via electronic means and does not include any tasks that require physical paperwork, attending in person or lodging documents in person. simplyEstate does not provide any advice including (without limitation) legal advice, financial advice, accounting advice, tax advice or medical advice.
2simplyEstate supports with compiling all Assets and Liabilities of the estate and administrative duties to prepare for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration applications but does not prepare legal documents and lodge documents required with the Supreme Court.
3simplyEstate does not take on the role of Executor or Administrator, sign documents on behalf of the Estate, organise the funeral, locate the Will, determine the Executor or Administrator of an Estate, notify family and friends, source documents, certify copies, determine rightful Beneficiaries, determine solvency of the Estate, pay bills, pay mortgage, pay debts, hold Estate funds in trust, clear the home or residence, provide valuations of assets and liabilities, open and maintain Testamentary Trusts or other trusts, open an Estate of the Late bank accounts, sell property, lease property, distribute inheritances to Beneficiaries, close accounts and file documents.
4simplyEstate will assist you with applying to Landgate and the State Revenue Office as a self-represented party. Prices shown do not include Landgate title search fees, Landgate lodgement fees, duties and taxes payable, and Australia Post verification of identity fees.