Last updated: November 2019
simplyNotify - Notify within Minutes
Did you know that it takes up to 20 hours to notify Service Providers after a Death?
simplyEstate can take this hard work off you. With a few clicks you can hand this task over to us and we will issue notifications on your behalf to get the ball rolling.
Spend 30 minutes
Save up to 20 hours
- Select Service Providers that the deceased person dealt with (including banks, insurance, superannuation, utilities and telecommunications)
- Provide your contact details
- Provide the deceased person’s details
- Upload a certified copy of the Death Certificate3
How it Works
What You Do
- Tick all Service Providers the deceased person dealt with from our lists;
- Provide your and the deceased person’s details; and
- Upload a certified copy of the Death Certificate.
What We Do
- Review your information and prepare relevant customised letters;
- Issue our letter with the Death Certificate to each Service Provider.
- Provide you a list of Service Providers contacted and correspondence date.
- You save 20 hours to do more important things;
- You can stop payments for accounts, subscriptions and memberships to save money for the estate; and
- You will be informed directly by the Service Providers if other documents are needed to close, transfer and finalise everything.
Things you should know
1simplyEstate will take reasonable steps to notify Service Providers indicated via email but not any other means of communication including post, fax or any other communication channels.
2Stated savings are estimates only and depend how soon after the death notifications were issued, the number of Service Providers, the number of financial commitments the deceased person had and the contractual obligations. Savings can include rent, account keeping, subscription, annual, interest and late fees.
All major cards accepted via Secure PayPal Checkout