Last updated: February 2020
Would You Like to Talk to Us?
simplyEstate offers phone appointments where you can discuss deceased estate administration matters with us. We are able to provide you with general guidance but cannot give advice.
We can help you with the following:
- clarify the process and provide general guidance;
- help when you feel stuck and don’t know how to proceed; and
- support and research if something you have encountered is not available on our website.
Dealing with Beneficiaries and Family Members
- provide moral support when dealing with impatient family members and Beneficiaries or where there is a dispute; and
- help you find out specific needs to save time and money when you need to engage a specialist such as a solicitor or tax accountant.
Dealing with Companies and Organisations
- provide moral support when dealing with a company or organisation dispute;
- provide guidance how to approach discussions with organisations where you may need to negotiate a favourable outcome for the deceased estate; and
- help you determine the specific questions you would like answered to save time and money when you need to engage a specialist such as a solicitor.
Executor, Administrator or Next of Kin Support
- discuss with you any concerns and issues you have.
By booking a phone appointment you agree to the following conditions: