Last updated: March 2020
7 Most Important Answers About Estate Planning
Join us for a free Estate Planning Webinar where we will provide insights, clear-up common myths and provide practical ideas how you can get organised during the current crisis from home. We will answer these seven most important questions:
- Why do 8 of 10 families struggle with administration after a loss?
- How does asset ownership influence who inherits what?
- Is a Last Will & Testament really all I need?
- What do 9 of 10 West Australians do wrong about estate planning?
- Why is the family home often the reason for family relationships to break?
- Why should you capture critical information and wishes?
- What simple steps can save your family up to 120 hours?
Registration is essential. Your contact details are used to send you the link to the webinar, send you a reminder before the webinar and if we have to reschedule the Webinar in an unlikely event.
Free Online Education Series
Watch our five-part education series online to learn about important insights, common myths and practical tips for simple estate planning preparations you and your family can make now.
Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Wednesday, 6 May 2020
5:30 – 6:30 pm
Online, Link will be provided after Registration