Who will take care of your Estate?
5 Things You and your Family must know about Estate Planning
Last updated: December 2019
Join us for a free Estate Planning Seminar where we will share some insights and simple tips.
You may or may not already have a Will in place to protect your family and your estate. Either way, there are some other simple preparations that can be decided and communicated to give your family comfort knowing things are taken care of.
Make use of this great opportunity to learn about five things you must know:
- What does estate administration involve after someone passes away and how can I prepare?
- How do various types of asset ownership change who inherits what and other considerations for my last will & testament?
- What critical information should I store carefully?
- What decisions can I make now and how do I make my wishes known?
- Are my superannuation and life insurance set-up correctly to benefit me and my family?
Registration is essential and can be done by completing the form below.
Wednesday, 22nd April 2020
followed by a light lunch
Registrations are essential on the left.
City of Melville Civic Centre
10 Almondbury Rd
Booragoon WA 6154