Is a Will Enough? We Don't Think So
5 Simple Things You and your Family can Prepare to Complement a Will
Last updated: November 2019
Join us for a free Estate Planning Seminar where we will share some simple tricks.
You may or may not already have a Will in place to protect your family and your estate. Either way, there are some other simple preparations that can be decided and communicated to give your family comfort knowing things are taken care of.
Make use of this great opportunity to learn about five simple things you can prepare:
- What does estate administration involve after someone passes away and how can I prepare?
- What critical information should I store carefully?
- What decisions can I make now and how do I make my wishes known?
- Is my superannuation set-up correctly to benefit me and my family?
- Is my life insurance set-up to benefit my family?
- What are important considerations for my last will & testament?
Registration is essential.
Registration link will be available soon from the City of Fremantle – What’on Guide (January – March 2020 Program). In the meantime, please provide your email address below and we will send you the link via email once available.
Tuesday, 4th February 2020
Registrations are essential
The Meeting Place
245 South Terrace
South Fremantle WA 6162