Last updated: March 2021
Estate Planning Services
Take control of your family’s future and start getting your estate organised today.
Our comprehensive and affordable Estate Planning Accounts provide you with everything you need to be certain you and your family are looked after in the best possible way.
Estate Planning Accounts
now + $24 annual fee
Invest only 2 hours
Save your Family 50 hours
& $500 – $2,0001
- Service Provider Details (for one-click simplyNotify2 Service)
- Online Account Details
- Representative Details
- Health & Care Wishes
- Organ Donation Wishes
- Funeral Wishes
- Authorised Contacts
- Receive tailored Life Insurance quotes
- Receive tailored Funeral Insurance quotes
now + $24 annual fee
Invest only 2 x 2 hours
Save your Family 90 hours
& $2,000 – $15,0001
All Basic Services
- Simple Will Builder – Save up to $5003 by creating a valid Will online that is reviewed by a Lawyer.
How Our Accounts Work
Simply purchase an account that suits you and start building your estate plan in your own time and comfort of your home. You can update your information whenever your circumstances change to make sure everything is up-to-date.
Should something happen to you, simplyEstate will provide login access to your Authorised Contacts after successfully completing our stringent verification process, so they can make sure you and your estate are looked after according to your wishes.
Things you should know
1Stated savings are estimates only and depend if the estate administration will be undertaken by your family or a professional. The stated financial savings are made up of professional services fees including but not limited to legal, executor and accounting services, bill payments that would no longer be required but were not cancelled in time, late fees, dispute litigation and exclude any insurance policy payouts including but not limited to life and funeral insurances.
2simplyNotify is a tool provided by simplyEstate as part of the Estate Administration service offering. The notification service relies on the Estate Planning Member having captured all their service providers to allow their family or personal representative to issue notice of death to all with one click and request immediate termination of services to save money. This service is separately sold to Estate Administration Members and is not included in the Basic and Essential Estate Planning Services as outlined on this page.
3Estimated savings of $500 is based on estimated average costs of a comparable simple Will. The creation of a simple Will using our website does not constitute legal advice or tax advice. Superannuation is managed directly with your superannuation fund and not this simple Will.
4This Will Builder is offered by simplyEstate, Simple Wills are generated by EstatesPlus and are reviewed by a lawyer. This Simple Will Builder is not suitable to you if any of the following apply to you and you should seek independent legal advice:
- If you don’t reside in Australia;
- If you don’t own all your assets exclusively in Australia;
- If you intend to exclude any child or spouse from will;
- If you have any form of trust (including family trust) and are a business owner or own a large part of a private company;
- If you intend to pay your superannuation death benefit payment to the estate;
- If you have a disabled child that doesn’t have the ability to manage their own money; or
- If you have a beneficiary who has a drug or gambling problem (e.g. you don’t trust their capability of managing their money).
5Assistance provided by simplyEstate Member Consultants is limited to product related support and excludes any advice including (without limitation) legal advice, financial advice, accounting advice, tax advice or medical advice. Additional hours can be purchased separately as required.
Refer to our full Terms & Conditions here.
All major cards accepted via Secure PayPal Checkout